Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas

    Hey everyone, I hope you all had a great Christmas,  here in Closkelt we went to a christmas day service, then in the evening we had a nice dinner and watched Christmas Vacation.  Yesterday we watched all of the Lord of the Rings, we started at 10 am and didnt finish till 11:30 pm.  
   Anyway, this is the last Saturday I will be in Closkelt, we leave for outreach on Monday, we will be in Cork for 10 days, London for 2 days and South Africa for two months.  We are all super excited about being able to apply everything we have learned in the last three months.  
   My team and I would appreciate all the prayers you can send our way,  please pray that one of the students gets his visa for South Africa soon.
   Thanks so much for giving me this opportunity to be here,  I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas.        
                              -Nate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey nathan!
happy new year! im glad you had fun @ christmas. i did too. tell your friend th@ im praying 4 him 2 get his visa soon. i love you!
xoxo-sherene